An excellent way to save in dollars in the Dominican Republic, with these attractive benefits:
- Interest earnings credited monthly.
- Over 180 branches at your service nationwide.
- Withdrawals in cash or credit to an account.
If you prefer, you can save in dollars abroad through our affiliates – Popular Bank Ltd, and BPD Bank.
What do I need to get a Fixed Term Certificate of Deposit in U.S. Dollars?
- A copy of your Dominican I.D. Card or Passport.
- A minimum deposit of US$3,000.00.
- Credit, employment and internal references (if you are a new customer of Banco Popular).
For more information, contact us at Telebanco Popular in Santo Domingo by calling: (809) 544-5555, or 1-809-200-5555 toll-free from the interior