We provide you with a wide range of safe and reliable payment solutions that enable you to effect all your financial transactions without the need to manage cash. In addition, our checking accounts allow the tracking and control of all deposits and withdrawals made by your organization thus giving you more control over your funds.
Opening a Business Checking Account will enable you to access your funds 7 days a week, in addition to the wide range of services available at all our 180 Branch Offices.
This checking account maximizes your control over business’ payments and improves account reconciliation processes, allowing you to choose your checkbooks from a wide variety of high quality styles that are designed, printed and delivered within a twenty-four hour period.
· Personalized service.
· Payment of tiered interest rates based on your account’s balance.
· Expeditious design and delivery of checkbooks.
· Ample network of branch offices that reduce the operational risks associated with the transportation of cash.
· Provides for a monthly issuance of checkbooks totally free of charge. Please consult our rates.
Requirements for Opening the Account:
- Business Statutes.
- List of Subscribers and Statement of Payments.
- Statutes of Incorporation duly cleared by the Legal Department.
- Notarial Affidavit.
- Minutes of Shareholders’ Assembly for the Incorporation of Business.
- Tax ID Registry (Registro Nacional del Contribuyente- RN).
- Copy of Commercial Registry Certificate.
- Newspaper edition showing the publication of Incorporation of Business, duly certified by the editor (applies to companies established prior to January 2003).
- Copy of the Document issued by the Secretaría de Industria y Comercio (Secretariat of Industry and Commerce) authorizing Name of Business Entity.
- Copies of any Power of Attorney document that might have been granted, if applicable.
- Copy of Shareholders’ General Assembly minutes granting the undersigned authorization to open the Account.
- Credit references issued by both the company’s President as well as by the major shareholder.
For additional information please contact us at Telebanco Popular
(809) 544-5555, in Santo Domingo or dial *BPD from a mobile telephone.